The Angels are here to guide and empower you on your journey. They can assist you in bringing awareness into your life and co-creating the life of your dreams. When you follow the simple manifesting cycle and keep yourself in a high vibration, miracles can happen. It is as simple as believing in miracles.
1. Gratitude: Be grateful for what you have and the gifts that have been given, no matter how small. Wake up each day having the attitude and mindset of gratitude. This will assist you in keeping a positive mindset and vibration that is essential to assist you in manifesting.
2.Ask, pray or set your intention.
Dear Angel….., and Divine Creator (God), I am so thankful for your light and presence, I welcome your Divine Spirit into my life at this time and …(Details of what you require assistance with). Only good occurs before me and I ask to receive the gifts that are available for the highest good. And so it is!” (AMEN IN. YOUR HOLY NAME)
3. Surrender or Let it Go –
Keep a positive mindset and vibration.
3. Receive: Allow for the signs, guidance and gifts given with gratitude.
Strategies To Keep Your Vibration High
1.Learn how to Meditate
Meditation is an excellent way to raise your vibration and it will also assist you in connecting with the Angels.
2.Use Essential Oils:
Essential oils are powerful tools for bringing healing to your mind, body, and spirit. They can also help you to connect with help and guidance from your angels as they raise your vibration. Make sure to use pure, high quality oils. They can be used in a variety of ways:
- Dab oil onto your temples and wrists
- Sprinkle drops on the base of your shower or in your bath
- Use several drops in a diffuser
- Use oils that you can digest to make a tea or sprinkle into a glass of water. such as peppermint, lemon, orange etc
3. Use Crystals
Choose to hold a crystal to accelerate the process when meditating or connecting to your Angels. Crystals hold powerful energies, so display them or keep them close.
4. Ground yourself Daily with a Body Clearing Ritual:
- Place your bare feet on the ground and close your eyes.
- Bend your knees and let your torso flop over.
- Rub your feet, ankles and legs as you slowly rise your torso taking in deep breaths.
- Rub your stomach and your lower back.
- Next rub your heart and and chest area.
- Stretch your neck and rub it gently.
- Massage your face, ears and third eye and finally the top of your eyes
- Raise your arms up above your head and stretch.
- Lastly, Move your arms into prayer position and give thanks.
5. Nourish Your body:
1. Eat healthy food. Check out our free Recipe Book.
2. Use Plant Derived Minerals for optimal health.
3. Drink a lot of Water.
6. Move your body – Walking, Stretching, Yoga. Do something that you enjoy doing.
7. Spiritual icons. i.e Rosary Beads, Worry Beads, Crosses, Statues
[ecwid widgets=”productbrowser” default_category_id=”68622016″ default_product_id=”0″ minicart_layout=”MiniAttachToProductBrowser”]
All advice and information on this Site is given in good faith and is based on sources believed to be reliable and accurate at the time of release on the Site. Life Learning Apps and the people who provide tips do not accept legal liability or responsibility for the content of the advice or information or any consequences arising from its use. If you are unsure about the advice given, consult appropriate personnel in their area of expertise.