Thanks to you I wouldn’t be where I am today. You have helped me to manage my Sarcoidosis. I am no longer coughing 300 times a day and I no longer have any congestion. My lung capacity is back to normal without the use of prescription drugs. Thanks for introducing my family and me to non-toxic products and minerals from Paradise Nutrients. Today I am feeling so healthy and energetic and I am so grateful for your advice and direction.
Dr Graham Duck
Cleanliness is important for good health and so is only using non-toxic and safe house cleaning products! Here are 5 tips that will help!…only a few products are needed to get the job done well!
Tip 1: Get organised with cleaning
This ‘quick house cleaning‘ website is very useful to find out how you can organize yourself to kept ‘up-to-date‘ on a daily basis with all your household chores! There is a very useful Cleaning Calendar that gives you ideas on what chores are needed to be done daily, weekly and for swing days! Housework can be boring and monotonous for most people, but unfortunately, we all need to live in a clean and hygienic home if we want to have ongoing good health for ourselves and our family. Health is Wealth!
[button link=”http://tipsandpix.com/?p=76″ size=”xl” color=”#58b000 ” text=”grey”]Visit the Website[/button]
We highly recommend Paradise Nutrients ‘Spray Clean’ as it is a non-toxic and safe cleaner that will clean just about everything in your home! It is concentrated and therefore very economical. No toxic fumes! Just add it to water in a Spray Bottle as per the directions on the label! Great for Kitchen, Bathroom, Laundry (as a Pre-Wash), Ovens, Fridge, Upholstery, Floors, Walls, Bench Tops. Windows, Carpet Stains, Use as a degreaser, BBQ, Bikes, Boats, Cars, Trucks, Machinery, Windscreens (add 50- 60ml to wiper washer container), Engines. Use as a ‘Spray and wipe off’ around the house. i.e. Just great for Stainless Steel….and watch as it magically dissolves tea stains in cups and teapots! Remember what runs down your sink or drain can end up in your creeks, waterways and eventually the ocean, so please be kind to nature! Please do your bit to keep Australia beautiful!
We have been using the Paradise Nutrients range of non-toxic, safe and economical cleaning products, as well as their nutritional, personal care, garden and pet products, since PN opened their doors in Gatton, Queensland a few years ago! We also like to support a local, Australian-owned company! Contact us (Natalie or Noela below) to find out how these products can benefit you too! We will help you to purchase them, like we do, at discount prices!
Tip 2: Use non-toxic washing products to prevent allergies and asthma
Do you or your family suffer from allergies, asthma, etc? Then have you considered what you are using to wash your sheets, pillow cases and towels that maybe aggravating this problem?
We recommend that you only use safe and non-toxic laundry cleaners. Since finding out, through a friend, how we could purchase safe laundry products from Paradise Nutrients, who only producelaundry powders that are a combination of powders and Australian rainforest oils and plant derived ingredients, we would never go back to previous brands! Paradise Nutrients Laundry Powders contain No caustics, No phosphates, No fillers, No enzymes, No artificial colours or perfumes, are hard on dirt and soft on your hands.
Many washing powders contain sand fillers or harsh chemicals to remove tough dirt and grime. These types of products either cause early wear to your laundry or leave unwanted residues in your clothes and, of course, this can end up being absorbed by your skin and hands while washing and the by-products (waste water) ends up in our fragile Eco System.
Our soils, creeks, wetlands, waterways and finally the ocean are all part of the life blood of our Eco System, so it is important to look after it and equally important, are the ingredients that feed back into our Eco System as by products of our human lifestyle. It is also important to look after your health and the health of your family!
The Paradise Nutrients range of environmentally responsible products has been produced taking into consideration the effect on the environment without compromising the products power and ability to do the job of cleaning and sanitizing.
Choice of Lemon Myrtle or Eucalyptus Laundry Liquid – 1 litre or 5 litre container.
Choice of Lemon Myrtle or Eucalyptus Laundry Powder – 1.5 kg or 4 kg bucket. All these products also come as a very economical refill pack.
For more information on these safe, non-toxic and economical laundry cleaners, contact us (below)…either Natalie or Noela. We will help you purchase them, like we do, at discount prices!
Tip 3: Use non-toxic products to clean your floors
Add to a bucket of hot or cold water, Paradise Nutrients ‘Spray Clean‘ or ‘pure Tea Tree Oil‘ for clean and toxic-free floors. Call me if you would like me to clean for you!
James Home Cleaning Services
ph: 0418 123 466
Tip 4: Use non-toxic dishwashing detergent
The task of washing up can be hard on your hands and when it goes down the sink, on the environment. Paradise Nutrients Dishwashing Liquid has been designed to be tough on grime and grease, but easy on the environment. Containing only the best ingredients that nature can offer, including anti-fungal and bacterial qualities, whilst remaining grey water safe. There’s two dishwashing liquids to choose from for hard or soft water. Dishwashing Liquid is available in 500 ml and 5 litre containers. Other uses: Car Wash, Boats, External House. These products are available for Australian consumers only.
Contact us (Natalie or Noela below). We will help you purchase it, like we do, at discount prices!
Tip 5: Use essential oils for cleaning
Paradise Nutrients is proud to offer what could be called the worlds best Tea Tree Oil…Jenbrook (Certified Eco-Virgin). Tea Tree Oil has been proven to be a powerful, yet natural, antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal medicine (essential oil). Tea Tree Oil is effective against nail fungus, ringworm, athlete’s foot, dandruff, acne, back-heads and many types of infestations including lice, mites, scabies and mosquitoes, etc. Contact us (Natalie or Noela below) for more information about this safe and non-toxic oil. We will help you purchase it, like we do, at discount prices!
Other Uses: Put approx.4 drops into a Spray Bottle and fill with water. Use to disinfect and freshen bedding and mattresses and to deodorize your rooms in your home SAFELY. It is very inexpensive way to freshen up your home!
Pure plant essential oils have been revered for centuries for their restorative properties to body, mind and spirit and are now re-emerging as a key solution to the challenges facing our modern lifestyles. Young Living Essential Oils is dedicated to uniting this ancient wisdom with modern science and state-of-the-art technology to produce groundbreaking new products.
The Thieves Collection, freshly cultivated and steam-distilled, are the benchmark of true purity and quality. These exquisite therapeutic-grade oils provide you and your family with pure and safe solutions to CLEANING in our busy world.
Thieves Essential Oil
Tip 6: Gather more tips about cleaning
Ph: +61 432 343 904
ph: (07) 3807 8280 or 0416 119 294
- How to make a difference and care for animalsApril 3, 2017 - 2:32 am
- Babies: BathingJuly 9, 2014 - 11:01 am
- Pregnancy: NutritionJuly 9, 2014 - 10:58 am
- Pregnancy: RelaxationJuly 9, 2014 - 10:54 am
- Pregnancy: ExerciseJuly 9, 2014 - 10:45 am
- Health Practitioner: Graham DuckJuly 3, 2014 - 10:05 am
- Tips for food to enhance your moodJune 26, 2014 - 3:10 am
- Medium: Mitchell Coombes for your amazing guidanceJune 22, 2014 - 1:43 pm
- Tips for healthy and safe house cleaningNovember 11, 2013 - 6:13 am
- Tips to Healthy Caffeine IntakeSeptember 29, 2013 - 12:41 pm
- Tips to Reduce Stress!September 29, 2013 - 12:22 pm
- Top Tips for a Healthy DigestionMarch 3, 2012 - 9:44 pm
- How to make a difference and care for animalsApril 3, 2017 - 2:32 am
- Free Book: Where’s the Bunny?March 3, 2017 - 11:50 pm
- About RabbitsFebruary 26, 2017 - 4:49 pm
- Emotional RegulationFebruary 20, 2017 - 10:59 am
- Moodzie Loves ArtFebruary 8, 2017 - 11:02 pm
- Moodzie Loves ValentinesFebruary 5, 2017 - 2:15 am
- Moodzie Loves SoccerFebruary 4, 2017 - 11:55 pm
- Moodzie Loves BaseballFebruary 4, 2017 - 9:58 pm
- Tips for manifestingJanuary 23, 2017 - 3:19 pm
- Free Book: Moodzie Chooses HappyJanuary 21, 2017 - 9:31 am
- Thank you to Mike Dooley and TUT…Thoughts definitely...January 21, 2017 - 7:33 am
- Thank you to Mark Watson for his Angelic music that calms...January 20, 2017 - 7:02 pm
- Where’s The Reindeer App?December 6, 2016 - 12:11 pm
- Wedding Traditions QuizJune 10, 2016 - 12:41 pm
- Dragon in a FlapMay 16, 2016 - 1:19 pm
- Where’s the Bunny?March 12, 2016 - 1:34 pm
- Pregnancy Alchemy AppJanuary 20, 2016 - 12:10 pm
- Romance Alchemy AppJanuary 17, 2016 - 5:51 pm
- Christmas Traditions QuizDecember 10, 2015 - 2:09 pm
- Angel Alchemy AppDecember 10, 2015 - 1:48 pm
- Santas’ Alchemy AppDecember 10, 2015 - 11:27 am
- Girl or Boy PredictorDecember 10, 2015 - 12:53 am
- Reindeer in a FlapDecember 9, 2015 - 1:04 pm
- Witches’ AlchemyDecember 9, 2015 - 7:30 am
- Trick or Treat?October 6, 2015 - 2:14 pm
- Boy or Girl?February 13, 2012 - 2:55 am
- Bridal GamesFebruary 5, 2012 - 7:27 am
Visit Our Stores At:
All advice and information on this Site is given in good faith and is based on sources believed to be reliable and accurate at the time of release on the Site. Life Cleansing and the people who provide tips do not accept legal liability or responsibility for the content of the advice or information or any consequences arising from its use. If you are unsure about the advice given, consult appropriate personnel in their area of expertise.