Plunge deep into the deep blue sea and embark on an adventure. Where’s the Dolphin Book is a magical story to teach children how to care for dolphins and the oceans of the world. Together we can make a difference!
Orion is swimming in his ocean home but there is just one challenge. The little dolphin has simply vanished! Come on a magical journey of discovery to find and meet the dolphin and the magical mermaids and mermen.
Where’s the Dolphin? is an action-packed adventure story that will keep children entertained. Download the supporting free resources from our site to learn more. They’ll learn vital lessons about ecology, marine life and underwater environments. The resources introduce key educational concepts with data and facts. There are also images to colour in and awesome backgrounds to use on the phone or iPad. Because children will learn without even realizing it, the book and free resources foster an interest in science and environment that can last a lifetime.
Created by a teacher and children’s book author and app developer, this resource will inspire children to discover more about dolphins.
* Dolphin and Mermaid themed App with vivid, beautiful graphics
* Story that provides clues and educates children about caring for animals
* The story, quiz, tips and Virtual dolphin are provided for free to use at home and in the classroom.
* Unlock all the great games and activities with one simple in-app purchase
* Customise your mermaid, dolphin, ocean and coral with one simple in-app purchase
* Simple tap-to-play interface allows children to begin playing right away
* Add music to the game by choosing a favorite song from a selection of tracks
* Find the dolphin and complete achievements to unlock additional fun games and activities
* Compatible with Facebook, Twitter and World Leaderboards to post scores
* Teaches facts about dolphins, caring for animals and the environment in a fun, engaging way
* Introduces children to the mystical and magical world of the ocean, to develop imagination and creativity.
* Created by a special education teacher with over 25 years experience.